There is a Release Candidate for the persa branch in the git repository, also there is a string freeze for translators. In the next week, the new version (0.9.3) will be released, with bug fixes and improvements.
The directions to get it are on the wiki
I have released 0.7.1 and 0.7.2 and do not post about. These versions fixes a couple of bugs reported by users, there is a new release coming soon with another fixes.
I have setup a mailing list for lemonpos in sourceforge, the list info page (for subscription) is here:mailing list
Also, I decided to use trac instead of tracker for bug reports and feature requests. Of course trac also provides a timeline view -from svn commits-, roadmap and source -svn- browse. For bug reports and feature request create new tickets. Go trac
And of course, the wiki is here.To edit the wiki, you need to be a sourceforge user -registered- (i have not test it with another account, someone comfirm this), i cannot enable edit for anonymous -sourceforge limitation-.
The 0.6.1 version is now available at sourceforge download page.
Here is the changelog:
CHANGELOG FOR LEMONPOS VERSION 0.6.1 (SVN revision 198)
Hotest new stuff:
– Qick-View Plot reports [Welcome screen – Quick Information]. Just information on sales, profit, most sold products and low stock.
– Transactions and Balances table viewer (Without filters).
– Introducing the new azahar class to provide all database access.
– Code cleaning completed (generating the new azahar class).
– New offers system, with date start and date end.
– Created three new icons (categories, offers, price-checker).
– Low security mode.
– Azahar code improved (removed some for/while unnecessary loops, some missing values when updating data). Thanks to Biel Frontera from Spain, whom found the bugs and sent me the patches.
– Adding terminalnumber field for balances.
– BUG FIX: Newly created categories not appearing in products filter’s combobox.
– BUG FIX: Categories now can be deleted.
– New filters for products (offers dates – by diferent ways).
– Graphic bar for discounted percentage of a product at the offers’ table view.
– A purchase action, to check-in stock purchases.
– Qick-View Plot/pie-chart reports [Welcome screen – Qick Information]. Just information on sales, profit, most sold products and low stock.
This may have some bugs (in fact, it has).
– Added login.
– Added style support.
– Implemented a new left menu bar.
– Changed the way to insert a category.
– Changed the way to insert a weight or measure.
– Spanish Translation (es.po) Updated.
– Low Stock Alert min and max values (used for piechart for now).
– Added one more filter for Products (almost sold-out items).
– Added viewing product list as grid/table at your option. This for better view when filtering.
– Added basic Transactions table-viewer (just a list with transactions, with filters)
– Added basic Balances table-viewer (just a list with balances, no filters yet)
– BUG FIX: now lemon stores sold units and date last sold at each sale.
– BUG FIX: A workaround for the oxygen bug for login/password dialog.
– BUG FIX: automatic showGridView button’ checked state is now working as expected.
– BUG FIX: ticket# validator When cancelling a ticket let enter no other than 0’s.
– BUG FIX: Disabled action “Start Operation” even if action is cancelled by te user. This prevented to start operations.
– BUG FIX: An issue was detected when testing with KDE 4.2, ticket dialog was not shown.
– Spanish Translation (es.po) updated.
– Improved loginwindow appearance, changed password dialog background.
– Improved login background, including lemon version.
– Added and themed a Price Checker for consulting product prices without adding to the list.
– Low Stock Alert min and max values (used at search)
– Low security mode (do not ask passwords).
– Saving balances on quit.
– Saving terminal number of each balance.
– Adding a configuration option for the time showing the ticket dialog on screen.
– Removed old sample data.
– Added database creation script to the instalation, installed in /usr/share/apps/lemon/
or /usr/local/share/apps/lemon/ depending on your system and configuration;
This will help ubuntu package’s users
– Added terminalnum flied to balances table (of course to database creation script).
– Adding new tables to save strings for pay-types, transactions-types, transactions-states.
– Adding an upgrade script, to upgrade your database from 0.5 to 0.6 version of lemon POS.
– Changing transaction state ids to start at 1 (not at 0). Mysql refused to insert a new record with 0 in the id. All code related was changed too. If you have a populated database with old transactions types ids, change all id=0 to 1, id=1 to 2, id=2 to 3.
In the next days I will release lemon POS 0.6, it will get new features and bug fixes.
Any way, the SVN last revision is the Release Candidate for 0.6.
Now, Im just polishing it…
So, dont forget to check here and the kde-apps project page for download it.
There is a fourth beta release!
- Adds improvements to squeeze, such the purchase action which is used to add products to the stock and store purchase log for further usage.
- Adds some verification functions to each editor, to prevent entering blank users/clients, duplicate/overwrite products and delete default measure/client.
- Redesign of the product editor, now it has a better look/usage, less fields (not needed were gone).
- Some new icons and general code review.
- Lemon now support clients with discounts.