New release, 0.6.1 version!
The 0.6.1 version is now available at sourceforge download page.
Here is the changelog:
CHANGELOG FOR LEMONPOS VERSION 0.6.1 (SVN revision 198)
Hotest new stuff:
– Qick-View Plot reports [Welcome screen – Quick Information]. Just information on sales, profit, most sold products and low stock.
– Transactions and Balances table viewer (Without filters).
– Introducing the new azahar class to provide all database access.
– Code cleaning completed (generating the new azahar class).
– New offers system, with date start and date end.
– Created three new icons (categories, offers, price-checker).
– Low security mode.
– Azahar code improved (removed some for/while unnecessary loops, some missing values when updating data). Thanks to Biel Frontera from Spain, whom found the bugs and sent me the patches.
– Adding terminalnumber field for balances.
– BUG FIX: Newly created categories not appearing in products filter’s combobox.
– BUG FIX: Categories now can be deleted.
– New filters for products (offers dates – by diferent ways).
– Graphic bar for discounted percentage of a product at the offers’ table view.
– A purchase action, to check-in stock purchases.
– Qick-View Plot/pie-chart reports [Welcome screen – Qick Information]. Just information on sales, profit, most sold products and low stock.
This may have some bugs (in fact, it has).
– Added login.
– Added style support.
– Implemented a new left menu bar.
– Changed the way to insert a category.
– Changed the way to insert a weight or measure.
– Spanish Translation (es.po) Updated.
– Low Stock Alert min and max values (used for piechart for now).
– Added one more filter for Products (almost sold-out items).
– Added viewing product list as grid/table at your option. This for better view when filtering.
– Added basic Transactions table-viewer (just a list with transactions, with filters)
– Added basic Balances table-viewer (just a list with balances, no filters yet)
– BUG FIX: now lemon stores sold units and date last sold at each sale.
– BUG FIX: A workaround for the oxygen bug for login/password dialog.
– BUG FIX: automatic showGridView button’ checked state is now working as expected.
– BUG FIX: ticket# validator When cancelling a ticket let enter no other than 0’s.
– BUG FIX: Disabled action “Start Operation” even if action is cancelled by te user. This prevented to start operations.
– BUG FIX: An issue was detected when testing with KDE 4.2, ticket dialog was not shown.
– Spanish Translation (es.po) updated.
– Improved loginwindow appearance, changed password dialog background.
– Improved login background, including lemon version.
– Added and themed a Price Checker for consulting product prices without adding to the list.
– Low Stock Alert min and max values (used at search)
– Low security mode (do not ask passwords).
– Saving balances on quit.
– Saving terminal number of each balance.
– Adding a configuration option for the time showing the ticket dialog on screen.
– Removed old sample data.
– Added database creation script to the instalation, installed in /usr/share/apps/lemon/
or /usr/local/share/apps/lemon/ depending on your system and configuration;
This will help ubuntu package’s users
– Added terminalnum flied to balances table (of course to database creation script).
– Adding new tables to save strings for pay-types, transactions-types, transactions-states.
– Adding an upgrade script, to upgrade your database from 0.5 to 0.6 version of lemon POS.
– Changing transaction state ids to start at 1 (not at 0). Mysql refused to insert a new record with 0 in the id. All code related was changed too. If you have a populated database with old transactions types ids, change all id=0 to 1, id=1 to 2, id=2 to 3.