Version 0.7 released!
After some days doing checks -i found a crash- finally i have release the 0.7 version.
I want to thank David Plater for reporting the bug at database-creation-script and Biel Frontera for his contributions to this version.
There are new features and bug fixes as shown in the changelog:
– Added Catalan translation (ca.po).
– BUGFIX: regexp for payment input (1…20, now only one ‘.’ is allowed)
– BUGFIX: ticket Alignment done (printTicket) [patch by Biel Frontera]
– BUGFIX: added a missing i18n at line 1392 [patch by Biel Frontera]
– BUGFIX: At search items, when doubleclicked on an already inserted product, the search panel is not closed.
– BUGFIX: Double clicking on any product in shopping list that is sold by pieces is not incremented.
– Improvement: ENABLED Cash Drawer openning. Added an option to enable at configuration.
Can someone test this? I dont have a cash drawer.
– Improvement: Transaction cancel now saves cashout, substract client points, restore stockqty for sold products.
Also does not allow ticket cancelation on already canecelled tickets, and when there is not enough cash in drawer.
– Improvement: Changed the way to search items with the priceChecker; now an ‘enter’ is requiered, resulting an improved
usability when using a barcode reader.
– Improvement: Dont close purchase dialog on return pressed on any widget to improve usability for barcode reader.
– Added Feature: support for item qty in code input. Example: 10×123456 means 10 units of the product which code is 123456.
– Added Feature: Now in every transaction items and its price/discount are saved in the database
to preserve the data at which they were sold. [patch by Biel Frontera]
– Added feature: one more filter to product grid filters: most sold products [by Biel Frontera]
– Added feature: Reprint Ticket [Adapted from Biel Frontera code ]
– Added feature: Change sale date (to register old sales that were not registered before) [Adapted from Biel Frontera code ].
– Added feature: Cash-Out. To take out money for payments at the POS.
– Added Feature: Now lemon does not quit if not connected to mysql, a config dialog for database is shown.
– Added Feature: A low level cash in drawer alarm. A config option for showing the alert and minimum value.
– Added Icons: cash-out, re-print ticket, balance.
– BUGFIX: Preferences disabled/enabled when requiered.
– BUGFIX: Spanish Translation fixed for the filter ‘show only not empty transactions’.
– BUGFIX: PurchaseEditor changed focus to empty fields when entering ‘Items Per Box’ qty. This is giving the
impression of not allowing more than 1 digit at the qty. [thanks for the report to Dave Plater]
– Added Feature: New report for cash-outs.
– Added Feature: New field in the offers editor to allow calculation of offer-percentage with the price entered
So now offers can be calculated with price or percentage [by Biel Frontera]
– Added Feature: Now squeeze does not quit if not connected to mysql, a config dialog for database is shown.
– New TransactionItems table, adapted code at finishCurrentTransaction() and others [ by Biel Frontera ]
– Changed collates from ‘utf8_spanish_ci’ and ‘latin1_general_ci’ to ‘utf8_general_ci’.
– BUG FIX: at SQL quieries: getAlmostSoldOutProducts,getTop5SoldProducts…
– Added some methods for future use at squeeze, regarding new tables and fields. [by Biel Frontera]