Home > bugs > One important error on 0.6.1 release

One important error on 0.6.1 release

March 3, 2009

Some days ago, i got an email from an user getting errors with mysql-lemonpos, regarding connection.
Today i received an email with a solution for a mistake i did, messing up the lemon_mysql.sql script.

The mistake was replace the datbase name ‘lemondb’ with ‘lemontest’. This clearly points me to some test i was doing before release -on the release folder-.

Thanks to Dave Plater for reporting the bug and fix.

The SVN repository was not affected with this mistake.

I will make a release in the next 24 hours.

Advertisements
Categories: bugs
%d bloggers like this: